Personal skin care interview with Dr. Petterson

 This is the excerpt of the interview I had with Dr. Petterson last week Tuesday on personal skin care. The aim of publishing this interview is to educate my blog readers about personal skin care.

Excerpt of the interview

Emax: my name is Emax. I run a blog on personal skin care in the internet. May I meet you sir?

Petterson: welcome, my name is Dr. Petterson E. J, a certified dermatologist from University of Chicago. How may I help you?

Emax: thank you sir. I need information on personal skin care. I wish to educate my blog readers about personal skin care. I deem you fit to be more qualified to elaborate on the subject because of your qualification. That is why I contacted you.

Petterson: laughs. So you want my view on personal skin care. How much are you paying for the information?

Emax: I would be glad to publish your name in my blog and give credit to you for any information you provide in this interview.

Petterson: ok. I was joking. Personal skin care has to do with process and all the measures adopted to put the skin in good shape. Basically it involves daily routine maintenance in the sense that you have to bathe regularly, eat enough fruits, always consult qualified experts in the advent of any skin problem, exercise well and use good cream or lotions. Well personal skin care goes beyond natural beauty. It all depends on how important you consider your skin to be important to you.

Emax: Sir thank you for the little exposition. People believe beauty is hereditary and therefore no need to take of the skin. Is that true?

Petterson: coughs. Well, that's true when you look at it from the point of genetics. The truth is that even if you a naturally beautiful without regular care of the skin you will loose the good looks. However, for those of us that are not cute from birth can consider using skin products to improve the color of our skin.

Emax: Lastly, I want you to give a professional recommendation on the best effective tips to improve our skin care.

Petterson: bathe regularly and use the right cream for your skin type.

Hello my blog readers, that's the interview I had with Dr. Petterson. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to leave your comments to help me know your opinions.

Popular posts from this blog

autoresponder app

autoresponder app

Extract Bank Details